We love wine and can't help sharing our passion for it with others. Our mission is to help you find delicious wines to share and enjoy. We believe that good wine is what's good to you, and our job is to help you figure out what wine works best for what you need. We specialize in a global selection of artisanal wines from small-batch and family-run wineries. Our wine selections are available in-store, online, and through our personalized wine shopping service called Concierge, where clients get a personal sommelier who'll handpick wines based on their taste and budget.
What You'll Do
- Consistently show up on time.
- Demonstrate friendly, customer-focused service at all times.
- Efficiently follow the route and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate a vehicle.
- Collect delivery signatures and follow delivery processes as outlined.
- Ability to troubleshoot delivery issues and think critically on your feet.
- Check customer identification in line with company policy.
- Inform on new products and services.
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
- Complete logs and reports as necessary.
- Follow traffic regulations and safety standards.
- Assist with cellar organization and re-stocking.
- Work productively within a team.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Other activities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Clean driving record.
- Customer-focused and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to operate Apple products and Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with wine deliveries preferred.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Repeatedly lift, carry, and move packages weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to operate and licensed to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 4 hours or as needed.
- May frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, go up and down stairs, and finely manipulate and key in data.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments.
What You Get
- Competitive pay + mileage reimbursement.
- 30% employee discounts on wine products.
- Be on the ground floor of a growing company with opportunities to expand roles and responsibilities.